How to find suggested articles and manage customer subscriptions in your Zendesk knowledge base.
Automation can save your customer service team tons of time. It can also be a challenge to incorporate without losing a personal touch that’s critical to customer satisfaction.
For businesses that get frequent questions from customers, the search for ways to streamline answers is ongoing. It’s crucial to arm your business with tools that help agents respond faster, with the most relevant information, and increase long-term engagement.
- Do your agents have to click through Zendesk articles in a knowledge base to find the right responses for customers?
- Are you trying to keep customers connected to information that will help them solve potential problems in the future?
If you answered yes to either, Myndbend Article Search and Subscribe could elevate your ongoing support through Zendesk.
With Myndbend Article Search & Subscribe agents can:
Quickly search for documented answers
- Click a button in the ticket editor to quickly search the knowledge base for answers.
- Use searching shortcuts for accuracy: search by ticket subject line, ticket tags or keyword.
- Preview and copy article content without leaving Zendesk's ticket editing page.
Subscribe readers to Zendesk articles
- Subscribe a ticket requester to helpful knowledgebase articles.
- Manage a ticket requester's subscriptions to sections and articles.
See who is following your articles or sections
- See what the ticket requester is following.
- View email addresses of all customers following an article or section.
Imagine a typical busy day for a customer service agent, spent juggling emails, tickets, calls and internal requests. Communication piles up, productivity suffers, and responses to customers slow down.
With Myndbend Article Search and Subscribe, your customer service agents cut down on clicks and needing to open separate windows to look for the right response. No more leaving Zendesk agent user interface. Share your great content quickly and build customer loyalty.