Myndbend Process Manager 4.1.1 will be deployed March 2nd - March 3rd, 2019.
- We've introduced a new trigger/target to push updates such as comments, field updates, tags, and status changes to all children tickets at once. Visit the Advanced Config page in the Myndbend admin app to get it configured.
- French translations updates
- Suspended users will be indicated in the approver selection field and the template will display a message when an approver becomes suspended.
- We've refined the search logic when searching for a ticket to link to another.
- Additional validations to prevent solving tickets when there are pending approvals or unsolved child tickets.
- A link to "Reload cached data" has been added to the template listing page. Reloading cached data is necessary if users have been added recently and not found in the approver selection field.
- Fixed an issue where certain new accounts did not have access to templates area even when the setup process done.
- Allow solve tickets when all approvers skipped.
- If a requester or assignee become suspended, inactive or removed, we now use default or current user to create the ticket.
- Additional validations on the Advanced Config page for accounts with previously created triggers or targets.
- FAQ menu link displayed on messages section restored
- Allow On-Hold status selection in ticket templates
- Hide end-user frequent approvers if end-users are not allowed as approvers
- Fixed an issue where a selected approver on the "create ticket from template" page is hidden when a second approver is added.
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!