Myndbend Process Manager 4.1.2 will be deployed on March 31st, 2019, fully rolled out on April 2nd, 2019.
- We now display ticket hierarchy in the app next to the ticket. This will allow you to jump between tickets easily without finding the parent ticket first.
- We currently have a global setting "Solve any ticket" to allow parent tickets to be solvable when there are open children tickets. To handle this for only certain processes (not all), we have introduced a new tag that can be used in your parent ticket and allow it to be solved regardless of children ticket statuses.
- We now give the ability to customize the approval links in your Email Templates. Approve, Deny, Review Approval Request links can be individually set and customized with your own text and styles. Approval links via email is a Premium feature.
- Broadcast messages can be closed and will not be displayed again.
- Verify selected users/groups are still valid on template save.
- Premium accounts that have disabled "Approval by Hashtag" in App Settings continued to see hashtag approvals get processed by our "Analyze Approvals" trigger/target. This has been fixed and the hash tags will be ignored.
- Allow New status when creating a ticket assigned to a group.
- Other minor bug fixes
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!