Myndbend Process Manager 4.1.3 will be deployed on May 26th, 2019
- Feature to disable approval related comments on the ticket (Premium feature in Beta). Please contact us if you'd like us to enable this feature in your account.
- Allow solving any ticket with a specifically defined tag. Certain processes need the ability to solve a ticket before the children tickets are solved and approved. Others do not and we now have the ability to allow the parent ticket to solve when a tag is present even if there are open, unapproved children tickets.
- Requester and assignee selection improved on child ticket creation
- Improve Approval Requests page UX
- Split account settings in sections
- Additional validation and messages added to template forms
- Properly handle missing parent tickets to display hierarchy tree
- Frequent approvers unnecessarily displayed in 'My managers' approver list.
- App resize fixes in ticket sidebar
- General IE11 fixes
- Macro placeholder display fixed on the email template page
- Added icon next to child ticket to display assignee on hover
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!