Myndbend Process Manager 4.2 will be deployed on September 29th, 2019
- CCs/Followers - We now have a way for you to add CCs during ticket creation from the Myndbend app or from templates if you use the Premium version. If you have the Zendesk Followers feature enabled we give you the Follower's field to use as well. We also give you the option to copy the CCs and/or Followers from the parent ticket.
- Approval review page fields (Premium) - The Approval Review Page usually shows Ticket Number, Title and Description. We now have a way to show/hide these fields and add additional read-only and editable fields from your ticket onto this page and customize the styling and layout. Furthermore, we can display text from Zendesk macros. If you need an advanced Approval Review Page for your approvers, please contact Myndbend Support for a Professional Services quote.
- Add approver from user custom field (Premium Beta) - We have a new target that can be enabled by our support team that will allow you to add approvers based on values in a user's profile custom field. For example, you may import employees from Workday and have a custom field on each employee's Zendesk profile with their manager's ID. The new Myndbend target can automatically find the employee profile from ticket data and add the manager as a ticket approver.
- Add automatic refresh to message counter
- Remove the deprecated "current tag target"
- "Scheduled Tickets" page sorting fixed
- Other minor UX improvements
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!