Often times, you'll want to receive reminders on certain tickets you or your agents are working on. There are a number of use cases for something like this, including:
- Follow up with your customer
- Get a reminder when a certain event in the ticket is supposed to happen
- Make sure that everyone on the ticket approved
- Modify data on the ticket after some time has passed
Myndbend Ticket Reminder makes all of that a breeze through a simple agent interface:
Your agents can easily set the due date and time, as well as how many minutes/hours prior to that they want to be reminded.
Once the reminder fires, there are a number of different things that can happen (customizable by admins, so you can tune the app to fit your workflow). Myndbend Ticket Reminder can:
- Add a private comment so that the agent receives an email about it
- Adds specific tags to the ticket before and after the reminder has fired so you can elevate the workflow with additional triggers
- Have a view of all the tickets that have their reminders set so you can easily navigate through them
- Show notification in the top right corner reminding the agents about that ticket
Besides the app, Myndbend Ticket Reminder also comes with a powerful target so you can set reminders automatically once the ticket meets your criteria.
You can also use custom date fields that are on the ticket form to calculate your reminder time, which is useful in cases when you want to be reminded of a certain ticket event before it happens.