Myndbend Process Manager 4.5 is scheduled to be deployed on May 30th, 2020
- We are providing a way for our support team to map custom fields in templates. This means that you'll be able to control what is copied from the parent ticket or specify values to be set in the child ticket's custom fields. In a future release, we'll have a flexible UI for your admins to map custom fields. If you need to utilize this functionality, please contact Myndbend support.
- We are introducing a beta feature to lock fields while an approval process is underway. Please contact Myndbend support if you'd like to learn more.
- Ticket template form validation improvements
- Tags settings validation improvements
- CSRF/XSS protection
- Fixed issue where search in the Schedule Ticket form cleared when the enter key is pressed
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!