In the top bar app, using the My Approval page, the user can see all of the deals where he was a part of the approval process when they were added in as approvers, who the other approvers are (and their approval status), and what the overall status of the deal is.
By default, this page shows you all of the approval requests where your approval is still pending.
By clicking on the "Filters" button, the user gets additional filters to filter the deals he wants to see:
Each column displays the following information:
- Deal - Name of the deal. If clicked on it, it will open up the new tab with that deal
- Requested - Date of when you were added in as an approver - This column is sortable!
- Approver status - Your approver status - This column is sortable!
- Other approvers - Who are the other approvers on the deal, with the icon representing their approval status
- Overall status - Overall approval status of the deal - This column is sortable!
- Event log - option to view the event log