In the top bar app, using the All Approvals page, the admins can see all of the deals that had approval requests on them, when the approval process was started, who were the approvers, and what was their decision.
By default, this page shows admins all of the deals that have approval requests where the overall approval status is still pending.
By clicking on the "Filters" button, the admin gets additional filters to filter the deals he wants to see:
Each column displays the following information:
- Deal - Name of the deal. If clicked on it, it will open up the new tab with that deal
- Requested - Date of when the first approval was requested - This column is sortable!
- Approvers - Who are the approvers on the deal, with the icon representing their approval status
- Overall status - Overall approval status of the deal - This column is sortable!
- Event log - option to view the event log