Myndbend Process Manager 4.9 will be deployed on March 6th, 2021
- Ability to remove approvers from a ticket based on approval status (premium, see Advanced Configuration page for Trigger/Target installation)
- Priority system field can inherit from the parent ticket (premium). At this time, this is only available in the Advanced Properties of the Ticket template. Please contact support if you'd like to use this feature.
- Zendesk recently began restricting new trial accounts to 2 targets. The Myndbend automated installation will fail due to this new restriction, however, the admin will be presented with the option to install targets via the Advanced Config page.
- Improvements to the asynchronous caching mechanism for approvers
- User management and caching fixes to Approval Groups beta (premium)
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!