Myndbend Process Manager 4.14 will be deployed on February 9th, 2022
- Jira Add-On (Premium, Beta) now has the ability create issues from a template, automatic creation of Jira tickets, and the ability to sync ticket counts & IDs to custom Jira fields.
- Ticket Export (Premium, Beta) exports now include author name in audits file export and allows the user to define date/time format (including timezone)
- Option to customize approval comment visibility (Premium)
- Setting to skip the addition of requester as an approver (Premium)
General Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Ticket Scheduling - Handle day-light savings on ticket schedule creation
- Fixed occasional continuous loading on Ticket Template page
Fixed an issue where duplicate tickets are created when using the sequenced tickets feature if API limits are reached
REMINDER Webhooks: Zendesk recently announced the deprecation of HTTP Targets and is requiring accounts to transition to webhooks. We have written transition documentation and have a nifty conversion tool to help out.
Give Us Feedback!
What can we do better for you? Myndbend Process Manager is continually improving, and we need your help to make it the best it can be. Please take a couple of minutes to send us feedback via our contact form above, and we’ll put your feedback to good use!