If you'd like to collect names of all approvers into a custom field for reporting, you can have a comma-separated list placed into a custom textual field in Myndbend™️ Process Manager. This field can be added to any view or report so that approvers can be seen without editing the ticket.
To enable this feature it is necessary to add a custom field and to set up a Zendesk trigger. The feature uses the collect-approvers action of MPM's webhook.
1. Create a custom text field
- Add new custom ticket field of type "Text”
- Note the custom field ID at the top of the page
- Add the custom field to your ticket forms
2. Create Trigger
Navigate to Zendesk Admin > Objects and Rules > Triggers > Add a new trigger.
Set the following conditions:
- Status less than Solved
- Tags contain at least one of the following: approved partially_approved approval_pending approval_denied
- Comment is: Present (public or private)
Set the following actions:
- Notify Active Webhook: "MPM Webhook"
- JSON Body:
Note: If you don’t see the MPM Webhook, make sure that you’ve completed the setup process.
3. Update your Zendesk view or Advanced report
- Add the new custom field which you added in step #1 into any Zendesk view. Edit your view
- Update your data in Zendesk Explore