If you need to request approval from someone in (our out of) your organization, whether it is regarding a New Hire, Change Request, or anything else, Myndbend Process Manager can support it. With Myndbend Process Manager, you can add approvers manually, or through the sidebar app:
You can also fully automate Approvers and use triggers, for which Myndbend Process Manager provides a number of different options:
- Using their user ID
- Using a tag on their profile
- Using their email
- Conditionally, based on data that was submitted
- Use a custom user field to do a lookup for a user
Besides turning a user into an Approver, Myndbend Process Manager also supports more complex approval structures, such as:
- Sequenced Approvers for when you need to enforce a certain order of approvals.
- Minimal required number of approvals for when you don't need all of your Approvers to approve, only a certain number of them.
Once you've added your Approvers, they can receive a highly customizable approval email to quickly review the approval request.
NOTE: The Approver can be any user within your Zendesk system, even if they are an end-user!